Dr. Chan attended medical school at the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine at Peoria. He then completed a Residency in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. This was followed by a fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology also at Rush University Medical Center.
Dr. Chan is a Board Certified Radiologist and fellowship trained in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He is also on staff at the Centegra Health Systems Hospitals. Dr. Chan grew up in the Dundee area and currently lives in Lakewood, Illinois with his wife, Erin, and their three children.
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Internship: West Suburban Medical Center Oak Park, Illinois
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, Rush University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Rush University Medical Center
- Board Certification: American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Added Qualification Eligible Fellowship: Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- McHenry County Medical Society
Honors and Awards:
- Chief Resident – Diagnostic Radiology Rush University Medical Center
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society