Dr. Chan attended medical school at the University of Illinois College Of Medicine at Peoria. He completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. This was followed by a fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at Rush University Medical Center.
Dr. Chan is Board Certified in Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. He is on staff at Northwestern Medicine Centegra and is the section chief of Interventional Radiology. Dr. Chan grew up in the Dundee area and currently lives in Lakewood with his wife Erin and their three children.
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Internship: West Suburban Medical Center Oak Park, Illinois
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, Rush University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Rush University Medical Center
- Board Certification: American Board Radiology
- Board Certified: Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- McHenry County Medical Society
Honors and Awards:
- Chief Resident – Diagnostic Radiology Rush University Medical Center
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society